Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
- Operates in horizontal, 45 degree or vertical positions for optimum application of airflow
- Up to three RAPTOR units can be securely stacked and interlocked to save space in a warehouse or a van during transport
- GFCI protected receptacle and circuit breaker for daisy chain operation of up to four units on a single 15 amp circuit
- Built-in ergonomic carry-handle distributes weight evenly for perfect balance and superior portability
- Low-profi le, recessed controls with High/Off/Low 3-position switch
- Attached 25-foot power cord with grounded plug and build-in cord wrap
- Certifi ed to conform to applicable UL and CAN/CSA safety and fl ammability standards for the U.S. and Canada
|Unit Title||1300 CFM Rental Air Mover | Raptor|
|HEPA filter size||0|
|Amps FLA||2.8 A|
|Circuit Size||5 A|