Mobile Airs fleet of dehumidifiers reduce humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air through the refrigeration or desiccant process. Dehumidifiers can help dry wet materials like carpet and pad, paint and finishes, dry wall and gypcrete and other wet construction and remediation processes.
Using dehumidifiers may also prevent mold and mildew damage caused by prolonged high humidity and increase overall IAQ.
For better, faster results, use dehumidifiers with other air moving fans and heaters to help speed up evaporation by absorbing more moisture into the air.
• LGR Performance in a 82lb, 20” x 17” footprint
• Removes 75 pints at AHAM drawing only 5.5 amps
• Patented GTR™ technology for higher grain depression and extends operating range to 110°F
• Focused Airflow Outlet directs air downward across the wet surface
• Ductable outlet for 10” lay-flat
• Rugged Roto-mold Plastic Housing resists dents and scratches
• Solid State Control Panel
• Protected Recessed Condensate Hose that cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions
• Heavy-duty rotating handle for ease of transport and storage
• Stacks 2-high for easy storage
• Recessed 12” Wheels
• Pleated Media MERV-8 Filter; Optional MERV-11
• Convenient Front Pocket for cord and hose storage
|Unit Title||150 CFM Rental LGR Dehumidifier | Pheonix|
|Weight LBS||82 lbs|
|Water Removal Gal/day||9|
|Operating Range °F||33°-110°F|
|Refrig \ weight||R-410A / 24 oz|
|Amps FLA||5.5 A|
|Circuit Size||10 A|