Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• One-horsepower, two speed motor delivers airflow of 2,000 on High and 1,300 on Low (cfm)
• BULLDOG roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin making it lightweight and virtually indestructible
• Four heavy-duty 4” casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivel) provide mobility and maneuverability
• Standard filters include: 1 ea. polypad prefilter, 1 ea. pleated prefilter and 1 ea. 99.97% HEPA filter Optional 12” HEPA and high-capacity carbon filters are available
• BD2KMA is equipped with a differential pressure gauge and an audible “change filter” alarm
• The BD2KMA has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
|Unit Title||2000 CFM Rental Negative Air Machine | BullDog|
|HEPA filter size||24″x24″x12″or 6″|
|Amps FLA||10 A|
|Circuit Size||15 A|