Mobile Airs fleet of dehumidifiers reduce humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air through the refrigeration or desiccant process. Dehumidifiers can help dry wet materials like carpet and pad, paint and finishes, dry wall and gypcrete and other wet construction and remediation processes.
Using dehumidifiers may also prevent mold and mildew damage caused by prolonged high humidity and increase overall IAQ.
For better, faster results, use dehumidifiers with other air moving fans and heaters to help speed up evaporation by absorbing more moisture into the air.
• Improved water removal
• 145 pints/day AHAM (80ºF, 60%)
• 31 gals/day maximum
• Improved grain depression
• The driest air from an LGR
• Multiple air filter options
• Standard 65% MERV-11, or 57% MERV-8
• Multiple ducting options
• 12” intake, 10” layflat supply
• Less than 8.2 amps
• Removes the most pints of water per kilowatt-hour
• Stainless steel cabinet
• Internal pump with 30 feet of hose
|Unit Title||365 CFM Rental LGR Dehumidifier | Pheonix|
|Weight LBS||119 lbs|
|Water Removal Gal/day||31|
|Operating Range °F||33°-125°F|
|Refrig \ weight||R-410A / 37 oz|
|Amps FLA||8.3 A|
|Circuit Size||15 A|