Mobile Airs fleet of dehumidifiers reduce humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air through the refrigeration or desiccant process. Dehumidifiers can help dry wet materials like carpet and pad, paint and finishes, dry wall and gypcrete and other wet construction and remediation processes.
Using dehumidifiers may also prevent mold and mildew damage caused by prolonged high humidity and increase overall IAQ.
For better, faster results, use dehumidifiers with other air moving fans and heaters to help speed up evaporation by absorbing more moisture into the air.
• Removes up to 30 gallons a day
• Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
• Automatic humidistat control.
• Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
• Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
• If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored.
|Unit Title||400 CFM Rental LGR Dehumidifier | Dri-Eaz|
|Weight LBS||165 lbs|
|Water Removal Gal/day||24|
|Operating Range °F||33°-125°F|
|Refrig \ weight||Low Grain Refrigerant|
|Amps FLA||8 A|
|Circuit Size||12 A|