Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• Variable speed control
• Built-in daisy chainable power outlet
• Fitted foam cap to contain contaminants
• Power indicator light
• A lipped air outlet can be easily ducted to channel purified air or create negative air pressure
• Stackable and lightweight for easy transport
• Safety Certifications ETL / CETL
|Unit Title||500 CFM Rental Air Scrubber | B-Air|
|CFM||up to 500|
|HEPA filter size||19″x15 7/8″x 2″|
|Amps FLA||2.5 A|
|Circuit Size||5 A|