Mobile Airs fleet of dehumidifiers reduce humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air through the refrigeration or desiccant process. Dehumidifiers can help dry wet materials like carpet and pad, paint and finishes, dry wall and gypcrete and other wet construction and remediation processes.
Using dehumidifiers may also prevent mold and mildew damage caused by prolonged high humidity and increase overall IAQ.
For better, faster results, use dehumidifiers with other air moving fans and heaters to help speed up evaporation by absorbing more moisture into the air.
• Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency and ensures superior performance in low-grain conditions
• Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters; system automatically adjusts operation to optimize performance in all conditions
• Built-in humidistat and plain-English system status and maintenance-related messages
• Sealed large-capacity pump basin – large enough to contain water from an unintentional defrost after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down
• Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
• Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – stackable for storage to save space
• Automatic restart after outage when power is restored.
|Unit Title||552 CFM Rental LGR Dehumidifier | Dri-Eaz|
|Weight LBS||107 lbs|
|Water Removal Gal/day||29|
|Operating Range °F||33°-100°F|
|Refrig \ weight||Low Grain Refrigerant|
|Amps FLA||8.3 A|
|Circuit Size||12 A|