HiPower’s ILine Panel can be used as a temporary power distribution system in industrial plant for shutdowns/maintenance. The I-Line circuit breaker power distribution panelboards can be used on AC or DC systems. This system is suitable for use as service entrance equipment in construction sites, utility plants and refineries, and can provide temporary power for remote work areas, job trailers and man-camps in the oilfields, military and events.
• Square-D I-line panelboards are UL/C and UL listed under file E33139.
• Available with thermal magnetic, Micrologic and electronic circuit breakers.
• I-Line circuit breakers, with their exclusive plug-on connection design provide superior reliability and performance advantages.
• 15-1200A frame circuit breakers requier only a screwdriver and ratcheted firmly onto the bus stack. They are secured in place by a screw.
• The connectors are an integral part of the I-Line circuit breaker, eliminating the assembly of connectors to the bus bar.
• The unique line side connection requires no integral part of the I-Line circuit breaker, eliminating the assembly of connectors to the bus bar.
• The unique line side connection requires no routine maintenance.
• All tests are conducted in accordance with UL67 and CSA CSS.2.
• Solid neutral is mounted in the mains compartment with the main lugs.
|Unit Title||600 Amp Rental ILine Panel | HIPOWER|
|Rating||600 amp, 3 phase, 600 VAC, 3 pole, 5 wire|
|Enviromental Rating||NEMA 3R|
|Connector to Building Wiring||n/a|
|Input Connector||male (2) series, 16 camlock in black, red, blue, white, green|
|Output||female (8) 400 amp|
|Agency Approval||UL Listed|
|Material||aluminum with powder cooted finish|