Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• Variable speed airflow, with maximum rated airflow as high as 600cfm
• Ultra-compact, light weight cabinetry, integral ergonomic lift handle and perfect weight balance
• Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HP flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
• Safely daisy-chain up to five units on one 15 amp circuit
• “Zero Bypass” cabinet design
• Easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement
• The PRED600 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
|Unit Title||600 CFM Rental Air Scrubber | Predator|
|HEPA filter size||16″x16″x6″|
|Amps FLA||2 A|
|Circuit Size||12 A|