Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• Dual signal lamps: Orange light indicates clogged filer, red light indicates leakage in HEPA filter, alerts operator to change HEPA filter
• Individually tested and certified hospital HEPA filter: 99.99% @ 0.3 microns
• 8” Air exhaust
• Collapsible handle: to accommodate stacking
• Disposable 12”x12”x1” Pleated polyester pre-filter: easy to slip in for operator
• 2-Speed, 25HP motor: 300/600 cfm
• Double warning lights: Yellow for clogged filter, red for filter leaks. Placed on the back of scrubber for protection
• Daisy chaining feature
|Unit Title||600 CFM Rental Air Scrubber | Pull Ermator|
|Model||Pullman Holt A600|
|HEPA filter size||0|
|Amps FLA||2.1 A|
|Circuit Size||5 A|