Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• Heavy duty drive system, equipped with variable speed adjustment, delivers 200-700 CFM
• The tri gaskets and HEPA filter sealing flange, guarantee leak proof operation
• Quick release intake door accepts MERV, carbon, and standard dust filters
• Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of multiple machines
• Built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps
• Utilizes standard “lay flat” or flex ducting: 10 to 12 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction
• Virtually indestructible: The heavy duty roto molded polyethylene shell, is dent proof and leak proof
|Unit Title||700 CFM Rental Air Scrubber | Novair|
|HEPA filter size||16″x16″x3″|
|Amps FLA||3 A|
|Circuit Size||5 A|