Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• Interlocking Cabinet Profile: Provides stability when stacking during transport or when daisy-chaining multiple units
• Contoured Flex Handle: Ample clearance for comfort and mobility, flexes downward for secure stacking
• Air Flow Indicator: Indicates reduced airflow, alerting user filter change may be necessary
• 12”Inlets/Outlets: Accommodates up to 800 cfm
• Durable Housing: Rugged UL 94 compliant flame retardant polyethylene housing for tough environments
• Quick Release Latches: Toolless filter changes and access for cleaning
• Variable Speed Control: Customize the airflow levels you need from 250 to 800 cfm
• User-Friendly Control Panel: GFI protected receptacle outlets, allowing daisy chaining up to three units
|Unit Title||800 CFM Rental Air Scrubber | Norair|
|HEPA filter size||14″|
|Amps FLA||2.6 A|
|Circuit Size||5 A|