Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
- Variable speed airfl ow, with maximum rated airflow as high as 900cfm
- Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB fl ame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
- Upright design includes a built-in tr ansport dolly, nonmarking rear wheels and front 360° swivel casters
- Can operate in tight spaces where horizontal oper ation is needed
- Power consumption of less than 3.5 amps @ 120V AC allows for daisy chaining multiple units per 15A circuit
- Easy-operating hinged door is secured b y a rotating latch
- The PRED1200 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
|Unit Title||900 CFM Rental Negative Air Scrubber | Predator|
|Type||Negative Air Machine|
|HEPA filter size||0|
|Amps FLA||5 A|
|Circuit Size||15 A|