Mobile Airs Portable HEPA ready Air Filtration Systems provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. These lightweight and portable Negative Air Machines and Air Scrubbers produce up to 2000 CFM of filtered air movement to efficiently improve indoor air quality in: healthcare facilities, schools, hospitality venues, construction sites, and light industrial applications.
Developed to improve IAQ, HEPA filters effectively remove contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust. HEPA filters capture 0.3 microns and larger at a 99.97% rate.
• Low 8.5 Amp draw for jobsite optimization and 2-speed switch for operating performance at 1000 or 2000 CFM
• Integrated carrying handles with nested caster stacking maximizes maneuverability and storage
• 25 Ft. power cord included
• Framed HEPA filter with dust control pre-filter
• Duct-able 12” exhaust outlet for creating negative pressure applications
• One-piece durable roto-molded polyethylene housing with casters for easy mobility
• Easy to service, clean, decontaminate eliminates the possibility of cross contamination
• Vacuum pressure gauge to ensure unit is operating properly
• ETL/CETL safety certified and meet OSHA safety requirements
|Unit Title||200 CFM Rental Negative Air Machine | XPOWER|
|HEPA filter size||24″x24″x11.5″|
|Amps FLA||8 A|
|Circuit Size||10 A|